QBP – Qualified Business Person
This course is designed to assist business-orientated persons to get started in an Electrical Contracting Business.
The course will provide an overview of the following:
- Legalities of setting up and running an electrical business
- Navigating the Australian Tax Laws
- Insurance and Workcover responsibilities
- Risk management practices
- Negotiation techniques and contract arrangements
- Quoting jobs
- Developing business plans
- Writing policies and procedures
- How to create a website
Duration and Mode of Delivery:
Online self-paced delivery.
This is a Nationally Recognised course with successful students receiving a Statement of Attainment.
Students will work in an online self-paced environment.
Volt Edge will provide the following:
- Training and assessment course material
- Online student portal access
Each Student is to:
- Submit the required prerequisites (where applicable), prior to commencement of the course. If prerequisites are
not provided prior to the commencement of the course, this may affect your eligibility to attend or complete the
- Have access to a stable internet and computer or laptop with Microsoft Office applications as required.
- Have basic computer skills to undertake and complete the assessments.
- Complete and submit the required assessment.
- Review and comply with the conditions detailed in the Student Handbook.