ARC Flash Awareness
Students will gain the knowledge of the risks involved within Arc Flash or arc blast. This is an electrical breakdown of the resistance of the air that results in an electric arc, which can occur where there is sufficient voltage in an electrical system and a path to ground or lower voltage. The resulting explosion is actually an explosion of ionised gases and exploding copper.
This course is non-accredited and is designed for awareness training.
Students will work in an online self-paced environment.
Volt Edge will provide the following:
- Training and assessment course material
- Online student portal access
Each Student is to:
- Have access to a stable internet and computer or laptop with Microsoft Office applications as required.
- Have basic computer skills to undertake and complete the assessments.
- Complete and submit the required assessment.
- Review and comply with the conditions detailed in the Student Handbook.