Operate Local L.V. Switchgear
This course involves the skills and knowledge required to undertake the local operation of Low Voltage (L.V.) switchgear. The ability to plan and prepare L.V. secondary switchgear, operating switchgear and validating, testing, and reporting on L.V. switchgear integrity.
Designed for individuals who will, in general, work under supervision, in a power generation facility as an operator.
Duration and Mode of Delivery:
Online self-paced delivery.
This is a Nationally Recognised outcome with successful students receiving a Statement of Attainment for the UEPOPS357 Operate Local L.V. Switchgear unit of competency.
Students will work in an online self-paced environment.
This course has no pre-requisite requirements.
Volt Edge will provide the following:
- Training and assessment course material
- Online student portal access
Each Student is to:
- Submit the required prerequisites (where applicable), prior to commencement of the course. If prerequisites are
not provided prior to the commencement of the course, this may affect your eligibility to attend or complete the
- Have access to a stable internet and computer or laptop with Microsoft Office applications as required.
- Have basic computer skills to undertake and complete the assessments.
- Complete and submit the required assessment.
- Review and comply with the conditions detailed in the Student